‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores components of fall line-up, now available for a short time
Fazoli’s – the brand known for serving up premium Italian recipes in a great value – is proving its dedication to menu innovation with a brand new line-up of craveable dishes for that fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazolis can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – together with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, packed with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped having a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Hours Of Operation signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served having a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with this menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites having a Fazoli’s twist is a sure way we can ensure our guests possess the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the greatest in indulgence.” These delectable menu items are currently available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of the Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the season within the food & beverage category for your 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, can also be being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to obtain two such prestigious accolades through the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, https://www.Storeholidayhours.Org/Fazolis-Catering-Menu-Prices/ Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is passionate about our brand name and we work tirelessly to offer best-in-class products and experiences for the loyal guests. It’s exciting to possess our commitment to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely happy with these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are the world’s premier business awards. These people were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition from the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie has become oovydz of the world’s most coveted prizes.